News and Events
On this page you will find information gathered for you by Vivere Pantelleria on news and events concerning the "Daughter of the Wind". Keep in touch with the many summer town festivals, and especially with all of the events linked to the sea and to the land, the two elements with which this island holds a relationship of love and struggle for survival in a surprisingly lively way.
You will also be updated here on all sports that may be performed on the island: scuba diving in the deep blue Sicilian Strait waters between Europe and Africa in particular, but also the wonderful mountain hikes amidst the island's extinct volcanoes and surrounded by unique wildlife and vegetation. You will also find all you need to know on entertainment, clubs, live music, parties and all that is worth the while living in Pantelleria.
- WARNING: Closing Bergamo airport 13 May 2014 -02 June 2014 Notice is hereby given that, on the occasion of the reconstruction works of the runway at Orio al Serio Airport, all flights will be suspended starting at 00:01 Tuesday, May 13th 2014 with resumption of... Read more ›
- BIT 2014 - International Tourism Exchange 13 February 2014 -15 February 2014 The month of February will see us involved in participation, the eighth to us, at the International Tourism Exchange - BIT 2014. The event, to be held February 13 to 15, at the fairgrounds in Rho - Milan,... Read more ›
OPENING SUMMER SALE 2014
20 January 2014
-31 December 2014
The SUMMER 2014 Vivere Pantelleria is waiting for you with lots of NEW!
Start to the nearest airport to you!
Choose from Bergamo, Bologna, Rome FCO, and this year also parts from Milan Linate Airport and... Read more ›
- I LOVE PANTELLERIA - Stunning images of the island in one click! 01 January 2014 The largest photo database on the island of Pantelleria! An amazing collection of photos, videos and news about Pantelleria Pantelleria created by some young people. A site that is growing every day with... Read more ›
- Swiss International Holidays 2013 - Lugano 01 November 2013 -03 November 2013 On the occasion of the 11th edition of the Swiss International Holiday Exhibition, to be held from 1 to 3 November next, we will reach the beautiful city of Lugano to raise awareness of Pantelleria beyond the Alps!
- TTG 2013 - Vivere Pantelleria present at the International Tourism Fair 17 October 2013 -19 October 2013 The Travel Agency Vivere Pantelleria and the TO Why Not Travel will again be present at the TTG - B2B international fair of tourism in Italy - who came to the 50th edition , it is stated as an ideal place... Read more ›
Charm of autumn to Pantelleria
01 October 2013
-30 November 2013
PANTELLERIA: Autumn charm
Sun, ideal temperatures, the magic of Wind, the grape and olive harvest, flowering succulent plants throughout the island, saunas and thermal baths, tranquility, peace, relax, clear... Read more ›
- The Giardino Pantesco symbol of the sacred relationship between man and nature 28 February 2013 Even winter, when the wind blows and shakes the sea with white waves breaking on the rocks, it is pleasant to walk through some trails in the territory of Pantelleria and remain surprised at how much... Read more ›
- Race of the spears Pantelleria 01 June 2011 -16 October 2011 Every year between June and October to Pantelleria evokes an ancient festival that celebrates a very impressive spectacle that has as protagonists the sea, the men, but above the canopy, against the... Read more ›